Free Shipping on all American Autowire Products!
American Autowire Classic Update kits offer some of the easiest wiring installation solutions on the market if you are restoring a classic truck. This is true for the 1967-1968 Chevy truck wiring harness kit as well, offering a number of key benefits that will allow you to update your truck, streamline installation, and get it to the state you want while modernizing how it operates.
Benefits of a Classic Update Kit
This particular truck wiring kit works with all models of 1967 and 1968 Chevy and GMC trucks, and offers a range of benefits including the following:
- Replacement headlight switch
- Turn signal flasher, hazard flasher mounted on fuse panel and horn relay mounted on harness
- New fuse box that fits in original location with easier accessibility
- Original switch connector bodies
- Compatibility with aftermarket steering columns
- The system is designed for easy service and assembly with cluster harness disconnect
- Floor dimmer switch with easy installation updates
- GM bulkhead connectors for engine and front light wiring
- Extra long leads that can be routed for stock or optional appearances
- Original styles for all light sockets and connectors to match the look and feel of your truck
You can read a full list of the specific features offered by the classic update kit offered by American Autowire below. As you can see, this truck wiring kit a perfect fit for a classic vehicle because it is designed for easy installation, to match the aesthetic of your truck, and to perfectly fit the modern uses and maintenance of such a vehicle.
If you are interested in learning more about a new wiring harness kit for your 1967 or 1968 GMC or Chevrolet Truck, contact the experts of Carolina Classic Trucks today. One of our staff can help you select a kit at some of the lowest prices in the industry. You'll also get free shipping to your destination. Contact us today to learn more about this 1967-1968 Chevy truck wiring harness kit.