Updating your 1969 Ford Mustang with new wiring has never been easier! This American AutoWire complete wiring kit (part 510177) for a 1969 Ford Mustang includes a new ATO Fusebox. The original switch connector bodies are exclusive to American AutoWire. Read more about this 1969 Ford Mustang wiring harness kit below. Carolina Classic Trucks is a preferred authorized dealer of American AutoWire Wiring Harnessess and Wiring Products.
1969 Ford Mustang Classic Update Series Complete Wiring Kit
- Correct replacement headlight switch with internal circuit breaker
- Original Ford styled headlight switch connector.
- Headlight enhancement relays allow for high-powered halogen headlights.
- Separate relay controlled circuit for cars that have stock or aftermarket
fog or driving lamps
- Replacement ignition switch for use with original bezel and tumbler
- Original Style ignition switch connector
- Standard turn signal flasher and hazard flasher mounted on fuse panel;
horn relay mounted on harness.
- New ATO Fusebox fits the the left of the original bulkhead pass thru
opening and allows for easy fuse and circuit breaker accessibility.
- Harness allows for most aftermarket accessories such as: gauge packages,
heat and air conditioning systems, power windows, etc.
- All required hardware supplied with this 1969 Ford Mustang wiring harness kit.
- Original switch connector bodies! (Exclusive to this American Autowire classic Mustang wiring kit)
- Steering column connectors will plug directly into most after market
- Directions and an adapter with terminals are included for adapting to a
stock 1969 Ford Mustang steering column.
- Separate optional under-dash light sockets along with original
dome/interior light wiring.
- Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a separate "cluster harness
disconnect" system for easy service and assembly. The best aspect of the
disconnect system is that any gauge cluster package can be easily and neatly
wired in. This includes JME ENTERPRISES, AUTOMETER, CLASSIC INSTRUMENTS,
DAKOTA DIGITAL, STEWART WARNER, and VDO just to name a few.
- Rear body harness assembly plugs into the main harness behind the left
hand kick panel for easy accessibility and allows for original or custom
routing. Rear body wiring includes backup light lead and ground wires, stop
and tail light lead wires with proper focal length sockets, third brake light
wire and the correct license plate lead connection for use with your stock tag
lamp. Fuel tank sender wire and sending unit extension are also included.
- New floor dimmer switch is provided and mounts in the stock location
- Engine wiring includes feeds for coil, tach, water temperature, oil
pressure, brake warning (with later updated extension if necessary), and
electronic speedometer (if necessary). A heavy gauge alternator feed wire is
provided for a typical 1 wire high-powered installation.
- Front lighting includes extra long leads for special routing when custom
under hood appearance is desired. All headlight, park light, fog light, and
directional light leads are provided, as well as a switched trigger wire for
electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC).
Please note: This classic Mustang wiring kit does not support Ammeters
If you don�t see the American AutoWire wiring kit you are searching for, call or email us, chances are we have it in stock.
Guaranteed lowest prices and friendly customer service.
Free Ground Shipping (48
contiguous states) on all American Autowire Classic Update Kits.
This part is designed to fit the following vehicles.
Ford Mustang 1969
Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are no reviews