1978-1986 Chevy/GMC Suburban Full Size Front Disc/Rear Drums Proportioning Valve
Works on all 1978-1986 Chevy and GMC full size Suburbans that have front disc brakes and drum rear brakes.
Works on2 and 4 wheel drive
Our Proportion Valve comes with a 1 year warranty.
For use on Disc/Drum Setup Only
Our brake proportioning valve has a 9/16"-18 connection for Rear Brakes & Dual 3/8"-24 ports for the front brakes.
The connections from the Master Cylinder are 1/2"-20 and 7/16"-24.
This valve comes with a 1 year warranty.
We also offer a pigtail for the prop valve wire sensor and a prop valve bleeding tool in the related items section of this page.
If you drive a Chevrolet or GMC full-size Suburban from model years 1973 - 1986, then this is the correct brake proportioning valve for your front disc and rear drum brakes. This part works on full-size Chevy and GM Suburbans 2-wheel drive or a 4-wheel drive.
Fits the following Blazer/Suburban models:
- 1978 Full-Size Chevrolet Suburban
- 1979 Full-Size Chevrolet Suburban
- 1980 Full-Size Chevrolet Suburban
- 1981 Full-Size Chevrolet Suburban
- 1982 Full Size Chevrolet Suburban
- 1983 Full-Size Chevrolet Suburban
- 1984 Full Size Chevrolet Suburban
- 1985 Full-Size Chevrolet Suburban
- 1986 Full Size Chevrolet Suburban
- 1977 Full-Size GMC Suburban
- 1978 Full-Size GMC Suburban
- 1979 Full-Size GMC Suburban
- 1980 Full-Size GMC Suburban
- 1981 Full-Size GMC Suburban
- 1982 Full Size GMC Suburban
- 1983 Full-Size GMC Suburban
- 1984 Full Size GMC Suburban
- 1985 Full-Size GMC Suburban
- 1986 Full Size GMC Suburban