Rancho® RS9000 XL 9-position Adjustable Shocks deliver nine levels of performance to stock or lifted trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. Rancho has the first 9-position manually adjustable shocks series in the shock market. The RS9000 series shocks are perfect for off-road use, towing, hauling and or if you want a great shock for on-road use. RS9000XL 9-position shocks allow the driver to control how soft or firm the ride quality is through the shock's manual dampening and provide up to 400-percent change in vehicle control and response from setting one to nine. The RS9000XL series shocks come housed in an extra-large shock body, allowing for cooler and more consistent performance. RS9000 series shocks are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 2.75-in. (70mm) Body Diameter - Delivers both performance and appearance
- Large 18mm Nitro Carb rod - Strong and durable
- 9-position tuning technology - Provides 9 different levels of shock performance
- Nitrogen gas charged - Helps optimize shock performance
- Liquid metallic finish - Premium long lasting finish
- Polyurethane bushings - Enhance shock performance and durability
- Protective boot included - Added protection for the shock rod and oil seal