BulletProof Hitches 2.5" Extreme Duty 10" Drop/Rise With Free Shipping!
The thick channel plates and welded gusset on this USA-made, solid steel ball mount make it perfect for heavy-duty use. Tow up to 12K with the 2" ball or 36K with the 2-5/16" ball. Adjustable design lets you tow trailers of various heights.
The adjustable channel is made of 5/16" thick, laser-cut steel plates. These steel plates can handle high capacities without bending. And because of the laser cutting, the channel plates have consistently sized pin holes, so you can easily remove or reposition the hitch ball platform.
A 1/2" thick steel gusset is welded between the shank and the channel, bracing the mount and keeping the channel from bending, even at the maximum drop or rise.
Available Dual Ball Combinations Include:
- 2" & 2-5/16" Dual Ball - No Additional Cost (Most Common Size)
- 1-7/8" & 2-5/16" Dual Ball - No Additional Cost
- 1-7/8" & 2" Dual Ball - No Additional Cost
Extreme Duty Dual Ball Weight Ratings
- 1-7/8" Ball: 6,000 lb. Rating
- 2" Ball: 12,000 lb. Rating
- 2-5/16" Ball: 36,000 lb. Rating
- Shank slides into 2-1/2" hitch receiver on vehicle
- Hitch ball provides connection point for trailer coupler
- 5/16" Thick channel frame is strong and durable
- 1/2" Thick welded gusset plate braces shank and channel
- Hitch balls are welded to ball platform for extra sturdiness
- Standard Dual Adjustable Ball
- Extra solid steel vertical support bar
- 6 Mounting positions available
Class 5 Hitch with 6,000 lb Tongue Weight
Capacity & 36,000 lb Max Towing Capacity
6 Ride Heights That Are Easily Adjustable.