American Autowire just made some upgrades to the Highway 22 Universal Wiring System that you need to know about! The Highway 22 Plus will include all of the best features of the original version with these upgrades:
· Each kit will now include a built-in LED flasher to support LED turn signals without the need to purchase an additional item.
· We’ve added back up light feed and power wires to make the harness easier to install in a more modern vehicle.
· The pre-installed 20 amp relay can now be easily changed to function as either a keyed 12 volt or ground triggered item.
· We’ve improved our instructions to cite a wider range of examples and real-world scenarios. The panel labeling has also been updated along with the above physical changes, including wording modifications for enhanced clarity.
· The wiper circuit has been upgraded to a 20 amp fuse to support all aftermarket wiper systems. This has been made an accessory circuit for more adaptability.
· The AC/Heat fuse has also been moved to an accessory circuit to eliminate draw from the blower motor while the vehicle is being started.
· All kits will feature our new high amp alternator and main power connection kit. This allows for the use of high amp alternators, and provides an even better level of fuse protection for the panel and charging system. This new connection kit utilizes 6 ga wire and two 175 amp Megafuses.
· Extra connectors and wiring have been added to more easily support a 4-headlight system without an additional add-on purchase.
· Longer neutral safety wires for cars with console shifters.
The Highway 22 (original version, which was part number 500695) will still be available for a short period of time with the release of the Highway 22 Plus. The part number for the Highway 22 Plus will be 510760, and the retail price will be $519. The Highway 22 Plus will be available for purchase on Monday, 2/17/2020!
Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are no reviews