The 1963-67 Chevy Corvette Classic Update Wiring Kit gives you the most complete kit on the market to make wiring very easy. This wiring kit is designed for specific year, make, and model configurations. The 1963-67 Chevy Corvette Kit is no exception. The kit boasts 15 features making it the most complete system of its type in the industry including:
• A replacement headlight switch with internal 30-amp circuit breaker, retention collar nut,
adjustable length shaft, and custom knob are included (64-67 owners can use their
original knob and shaft assembly if desired).
• Standard turn signal flasher, hazard flasher, and horn relay mounted on harness.
• NEW compact ATO-Style fuse panel that is fully encased in a closed box assembly with
coverlid that mounts on the left hand door hinge pillar under the dash for easy access
(mounting hardware included). The fuse coverlid is labeled on the inside identifying all
circuits by description and their respective fuse ratings. All high amperage output
circuits incorporate the same superior spring steel reinforced terminals that are used in
our Highway Series kits.
• Harness is laid out and formed to allow for nearly all after market accessories such as;
electric gauge packages, heat and air conditioning systems, updated wiper systems,
• Many original switch connector bodies - an American Autowire exclusive feature.
• Steering column connectors can plug directly into most aftermarket steering columns or
stock 1963-67 Corvette columns using the adapter and terminals included in the kit.
• Correct original style under dash courtesy lamp assemblies are included.
• Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a “cluster harness disconnect” system for
easy service and assembly. Original terminals and connectors (another American
Autowire exclusive) are provided for stock cluster connections. The system will also
connect into most popular aftermarket gauges such as CLASSIC INSTRUMENTS,
DAKOTA DIGITAL, AUTOMETER, VDO, and others (will not service the stock
• Rear body harness assembly plugs into the main harness at the left kick panel location.
Our longer leads allow for stock or custom routing of the wires. Rear body wiring
includes stop / tail light lead and back up lead wires along with dis-connectable stop /
tail and back up lamp extensions that include the proper “twist in” style tail lamp sockets
and accordion style seal boots. License plate lamp lead along with fuel tank sender,
power and dedicated sender ground leads are also included.
• New floor dimmer switch is provided for ease of installation. Wire length and connection
accommodate original floor mount dimmer switch.
• A separate remote “through-the-firewall” bulkhead connector that mounts in the stock
location of the original bulkhead connector is included so that the engine and front
lighting wiring can be easily disconnected at the firewall.
• Engine wiring includes feeds for coil, tach, water temperature, oil pressure, electric
choke, and electric speedometer (if needed). A heavy gauge alternator feed and fusible
link are also included for any typical high output 1 wire or internally regulated alternator.
Connectors supplied for power and tach leads for GM style H.E.I. distributors along with
various oil and temp senders.
• Front lighting includes extra long leads that can be routed for stock or optional
appearances. All head light, parking light, and directional light leads, along with a
switched trigger wire for an electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC) are
provided. Mating terminals and connectors are also provided for you to complete your
• New headlight bucket extension harnesses are also included.
• New ignition switch with indexed connector included.
American Auto Wire takes the hassle and concern out of wiring your vehicle.
The company removes your hassle by offering a assortment of wiring harness kits designed for your
specific project-street rod, custom, restoration, rodstoration modified restoration, or whatever.
American Auto Wire removes the worry by using high-quality materials that are made in the USA.
Carolina Classic Trucks offers the best selection of American Auto Wire Harness at the best prices.
Shop for your wiring harness today!
Free Shipping on all American Autowire Classic Update Wiring Harnesses! Please allow approximately 15 business days on American Autowire Classic Update Wiring Harnesses.
This part is designed to fit the following vehicles.
Chevy Corvette 1963
Chevy Corvette 1964
Chevy Corvette 1965
Chevy Corvette 1966
Chevy Corvette 1967
Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are no reviews