The American Autowire Severe Duty Universal full vehicle
wiring kit is a weatherproof electrical system designed for use in
rugged environments. It features an all new compact fully sealed 20 circuit
fuse box with electronic flasher and 35 amp relay. The fuse box is protected
by a new sealed manually resettable 200 amp circuit breaker for maximum
reliability in harsh outdoor environments.
The kit includes:
- All new fully sealed 22 circuit fuse box with
circuitry that is proprietary to American Autowire is rated at 200 amps.
- The wiring kit has 8 optional accessory circuits.
- The electronic flasher is ready for use with LED turn signals.
- New 200 amp sealed manually resettable circuit
breaker offers complete system protection, as well as providing the ability
to shut the power to the system off in the event that repairs are necessary.
- The main harness comes pre-terminated at one end in fully
sealed connectors with over 200” of tough heat resistant GXL wire with the
primary functions printed every 2” for easy installation and diagnoses.
- Power harness comes pre-terminated at one end in
fully sealed connectors with over 100” of tough heat resistant GXL wire.
- The accessory kit includes a sealed connector that
plugs into the fuse box in the optional outlet. It includes seals and
terminals with 4x400” of 18, 16, 14, and 12 gauge wire in different colors
for all of your additional power requirements.
- Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a “cluster
harness disconnect” system for easy service and assembly. The system will
also connect into most popular aftermarket gauges such as DAKOTA DIGITAL,
CLASSIC INSTRUMENTS, AUTOMETER, VDO, and others.
- Subkits for connecting turn signals, headlights, tail
lights, parking lights, brake lights, gauges, third brake light, license
plate light, and basic engine functions and sensors included. All subkits
are pre-terminated at one end and provide long lengths of tough heat
resistant GXL wire with the function of each wire printed every 2”.
- A 30 amp headlight switch and dimmer switch are
provided for your convenience. Connections for these switches come
pre-terminated to make installation faster if you choose to use these
- Engine wiring includes feeds for coil, tach, water
temperature, oil pressure, electric choke, transfer case warning lamp, under
hood lamp, transmission kickdown, and electric speedometer (if needed).
- Front lighting includes extra long leads. All head
light, parking light, directional light, and side marker light leads, along
- Kit is perfect for rock bouncers, rock crawlers,
off-road Jeeps and many more applications that see harsh outdoor
American Auto Wire takes the hassle and concern out of wiring your vehicle.
The company removes your hassle by offering a assortment of wiring harness kits designed for your
specific project-street rod, custom, restoration, rodstoration modified restoration, or whatever.
American Auto Wire removes the worry by using high-quality materials that are made in the USA.
Carolina Classic Trucks offers the best selection of American Auto Wire Harness at the best prices.
Shop for your wiring harness today!
Free Shipping on all American Autowire Classic Update Wiring Harnesses!