Free Shipping on all American Autowire Products!
When restoring a classic truck, especially a Ford Truck from between 1961 and 1966, there are a number of systems you'll want to update. The modern conveniences and requirements for electrical and lighting systems in particular are important parts of this process. That's why we carry only the best quality wiring harness kits for our restoration enthusiast customers.
For your classic Ford truck, we offer the American Autowire Ford Truck wiring harness kit, ensuring a good aesthetic match to the original trucks along with modern convenience and ease of installation.
Benefits of an Autowire Classic Update Kit
There are a number of reasons why we recommend the Autowire kits for our customers. Here are some of the most compelling for this particular truck model from Ford:
- Designed to work with both 2 or 4-wheel drive body
- New fuse box in a fully enclosed box assembly with mounting pads
- Original switch connector bodies
- Compatibility with after market steering columns and stock columns
- Floor dimmer switch with easy installation updates
- Extra long leads that can be routed for stock or optional appearances
- Original styles for all light sockets and connectors to match the look and feel of your truck
- New style ignition switch with indexed connector
This is just a sample of the many benefits offered by the revamped Ford Truck wiring harness kit from American Autowire. You can read a full list of features below or you can contact us now to ask questions about whether this is the right fit for your 1961-66 Ford Truck.
Carolina Classic Trucks has been working with restoration enthusiasts for many years to help them find the right systems and kits for their projects. With industry low prices and free shipping we can help you ensure your classic truck is properly updated from top to bottom. Contact us today to learn more about this American Autowire Ford truck wiring harness kit or to place your order.