We are open and actively processing orders, however, please note some products may not be available or may take longer than normal to arrive due to the COVID-19 virus. All KeyParts ground shipped products are shipping 5 business days after placing your order, all Truck Freighted (large and heavy) items are shipping 4 to 6 weeks after placing your order.
American Autowire products are shipping 4 to 6 weeks after placing your order.
1968 Chevrolet Nova Classic Update Series Complete Wiring Kit by
American Autowire. Part number 510201.
Carolina Classic Trucks ships this item direct from American Autowire with free ground shipping.
1. A replacement headlight
switch with internal 30amp circuit breaker, retention collar nut, adjustable
length shaft, and custom knob is included.
2. Standard turn signal and hazard flashers are mounted on fuse panel. A new horn relay is mounted on the main dash harness.
3. The fuse box is designed to fit in original location for easy installation. All required hardware is supplied. New ATO fuse panel allows for easy fuse and circuit breaker accessibility.
Harness is laid out and formed to allow for nearly all after market accessories such as; gauge packages, wiper systems, heat and air conditioning systems, etc.
4. The wiring kit comes with original switch connector bodies! (Exclusive to American Autowire).
5. The steering column connectors can plug directly into most aftermarket steering columns or stock 1968 GM columns that use stock GM turn signal switches.
6. Kit includes separate under dash courtesy lamps for use along with your original dome/interior lighting.
7. Complete ignition, heater, and wiper switch jumper harnesses with mating connectors and terminals along
full color instructions that include all of the dash harness connections that are unique to the 1968 Nova installation are all included.
8. Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a "cluster harness disconnect" system for easy service and assembly.
Original terminals and connectors (another American Autowire exclusive) are provided for stock cluster connections.
The system will also connect into most popular aftermarket gauges such as AUTOMETER, CLASSIC INSTRUMENTS, DAKOTA DIGITAL, STEWART WARNER, VDO and others.
9. Rear body harness assembly plugs into the main harness in the stock location and our longer leads allow for stock or custom routing of the wires. Rear body wiring includes backup light lead wires with
correct lamp sockets, stop and tail light lead wires with correct lamp sockets, terminals and connectors to mate with the license plate connection wire,
and fuel tank sender wire with trunk grommet and tank connection.
10. New floor dimmer switch is provided for ease of installation. Wire length and connection accommodate original floor mount dimmer switch.
11. GM bulkhead connectors for the engine and front light wiring are included
(another American Autowire exclusive) and allow for easy installation with original or custom routing.
12. Engine wiring includes connectors for original points type as well as H.E.I. distributors.
Power and tach connectors supplied for GM H.E.I. distributors.
Alternator connectors are supplied for GM "SI" series internally regulated alternators.
GM "CS" series alternator adapter is available separately.
13. Front lighting includes extra long leads that can be routed for stock or hidden for a cleaner appearance.
All headlight, parking and directional light connectors and terminals are provided along with a
switched trigger wire for an electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC).
This part is designed to fit the following vehicles.Chevy Nova 1968
Average Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.