This American AutoWire Wiring Kit for your 1964, 1965 or 1966 Chevy Mustang includes everything you need to modernize your classic vehicle: Headlight, Dimmer, and Ignition switches; Boots, Tubes, and Grommets; Fuses, Relays, and Flashers; Original Connectors, Terminals, and Disconnects. Use this American AutoWire kit (part 510125) to update your classic Chevy Mustang. Carolina Classic Trucks is a preferred authorized dealer of American AutoWire Wiring Harnessess and Wiring Products.
1964-1966 Ford Mustang Classic Update Series Complete Wiring Harness Kit
- Correct replacement headlight switch with internal
- Original Ford styled headlight switch connector.
- Headlight enhancement relays allow you to run
high-powered Halogen headlights.
- Complete wiring for all running lights, brake lights
and directional lights, and license lights and third brake lights.
- Separate relay controlled circuit for cars that have
stock or aftermarket fog or driving lamps.
- Correct replacement ignition switch for use with your
original bezel and tumbler.
- Correct original ignition switch connector.
- Standard turn signal flasher and hazard flasher mounted
on fuse panel; horn relay mounted on harness.
- New ATO Fusebox fits in center of the firewall away
from heater and A/C ducts and allows for easy fuse and circuit breaker
- Harness allows for most after market accessories such
as; gauge packages, heat and air conditioning systems, power windows, etc.
- All required hardware supplied.
- Original switch connector bodies! (Exclusive to
- Steering column connectors will plug directly into most
after market steering columns.
- Directions and an adapter with terminals are included
for running a stock Mustang steering column.
- Separate optional under-dash light sockets along with
original dome/interior light wiring.
- Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a "cluster
harness disconnect" system for easy service and assembly. The best aspect of
the disconnect system is that any gauge cluster package can be easily and
neatly wired in. This includes AUTOMETER, CLASSIC INSTRUMENTS, DAKOTA DIGITAL,
STEWART WARNER, and VDO just to name a few.
- Rear body harness assembly plugs into the main harness
behind the left hand kick panel for easy accessibility and allows for original
or custom routing. Rear body wiring includes backup light lead and ground
wires, stop and tail light lead and ground wires with proper focal length
light sockets, third brake light wire and the correct license plate lead
connection for use with your stock tag lamp. Fuel tank sender wire and sending
unit extension are included.
- New floor dimmer switch is provided. Wire length and
connection accommodate original floor mount dimmer switch location.
- Engine wiring includes feeds for coil, tach, water
temperature, oil pressure, brake warning (with later updated extension if
necessary), and electronic speedometer (if necessary). A heavy gauge
alternator feed wire is provided for a typical 1 wire high-powered
- Front lighting includes extra long leads for special
routing when custom under hood appearance is desired. All headlight, park
light, fog light, and directional light leads are provided, as well as a
switched trigger wire for electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC).
- Color schematics and easy to understand installation
Please note: Classic Update Kits do not support Ammeters
This American Autowire kit supports the following vehicles:
- 1964 Ford Mustang
- 1965 Ford Mustang
- 1966 Ford Mustang
American Auto Wire takes the hassle and concern out of wiring your vehicle.
The company removes your hassle by offering a assortment of wiring harness kits designed for your
specific project-street rod, custom, restoration, rodstoration modified restoration, or whatever.
American Auto Wire removes the worry by using high-quality materials that are made in the USA.
Carolina Classic Trucks offers the best selection of American Auto Wire Harness at the best prices.
Shop for your wiring harness today!
Free Shipping on all American Autowire Classic Update Wiring Harnesses! Please allow approximately 15 business days on American Autowire Classic Update Wiring Harnesses.
Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are no reviews