Need to update your 1961, 1962, 1963 or 1964 Impala? American AutoWire has got you covered. This American AutoWire Classic Update Series 1961-1964 Chevy Impala wiring harness kit (part 510063) includes everything you need to modernize your classic Impala. American AutoWire Wiring products include headlight dimmers, ignition switches, boots, tubes, grommets and other essential pieces. Carolina Classic Trucks is a preferred authorized dealer of American AutoWire Wiring Harnessess and Wiring Products.
1961-1964 Chevrolet Impala Classic Update Series Complete Wiring Harness Kit
- Replacement headlight switch with internal 30amp circuit breaker included. Retention collar nut, adjustable length shaft, and custom knob are also included.
- Standard turn signal flasher, hazard flasher mounted on fuse panel, and horn relay mounted on harness.
- Fuse box designed to fit in original location. All required hardware supplied. New ATO fuse panel allows for easy fuse and circuit breaker accessibility. Harness is laid out and formed to allow for nearly all after market accessories such as; gauge packages, wiper systems, heat and air conditioning systems, etc.
- Original switch connector bodies! (Exclusive to American Autowire)
- Steering column connectors will plug directly into most after market steering columns as well as 1961-1964 GM columns, which utilize stock GM turn signal switches.
- Along with wiring for your original dome/interior lighting we have included separate under dash light sockets.
- Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a "cluster harness disconnect" system for easy service and assembly. All original terminals, connectors (exclusively from American Autowire), and light sockets are also supplied for original cluster gauges. However, the best aspect of the disconnect system is that any gauge cluster package can be easily and neatly wired in. This includes AUTOMETER, CLASSIC INSTRUMENTS, DAKOTA DIGITAL, STEWART WARNER, and VDO just to name a few.
- Rear body harness assembly is designed to plug into the main harness in the original location. Flexibility in harness design allows for original or custom routing. EXCLUSIVE! Rear body wiring includes backup light lead wires with correct light sockets, stop and tail light lead wires with correct light sockets, license plate lead wires, and fuel tank sender wire and connection. In addition, a complete preassembled trunk lid harness is also included at no extra charge!
- New floor dimmer switch is provided. Wire length and connection accommodate original floor mount dimmer switch.
- EXCLUSIVE! GM bulkhead connectors for the engine and front light wiring are included and ready for easy installation. Original or custom routing of the new harness is no problem!
- Engine wiring includes connectors for original points type as well as H.E.I. distributors. Power and tach connectors supplied for GM H.E.I. distributors. Alternator connectors are supplied for GM "SI" series internally regulated alternators. GM "CS" series alternator adapter is available separately.
- Front lighting includes extra long leads for special routing when custom under hood appearance is desired. All headlight, park light and directional light connectors and terminals are provided, as well as a switched trigger wire for electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC).
- You will find that with our inclusion all the original style light sockets, connectors, terminals, etc. packed into every aspect of this harness, it makes it the most complete system of its type in the industry!
- Color schematics and easy to understand installation instructions included with this 1961-1964 Chevy Impala Wiring Harness Kit.
Please note: Classic Update Kits do not support Ammeters
This 1961-1964 Chevy Impala wiring harness kit supports the following vehicles:
- 1961 Chevrolet Impala
- 1962 Chevrolet Impala
- 1963 Chevrolet Impala
- 1964 Chevrolet Impala