American Autowire Power Plus 20 Wiring System
- Nylon 6/6 Panel Components. Fuse box is best mounted in an under dash
- GXL/XLPE (-60 F�- 275 F�) Heat Resistant Wiring. Circuit labeled. GM color
- Horn relay, floor dimmer, and courtesy light connections.
- Standard brake light connections with third brake light.
- Heavy gauge main fuse panel feed wire.
- Complete engine compartment wiring for lighting and engine management.
- Complete instrument cluster wiring for electric gauges.
- Indexed headlight switch connection.
- Complete rear body wiring for lighting and fuel tank.
- Ground leads for headlight switch and all front and rear lighting.
- Heavy gauge alternator, main power, and starter solenoid wires.
- Alternator leads for one wire and GM internally regulated "SI series"
- Heat and air conditioning lead wires as well as accessory radio and
battery clock leads.
- Long ignition, accessory, and battery leads for the ignition switch. A
separate alternator exciter lead wire is wired in.
- Plug-in steering column connector for 1969 and later GM columns. Original
columns can also be wired by using the supplied mating connector and terminals
- Headlight and floor dimmer switches. Connectors for GM column mounted
ignition switches and HEI distributors.
- Color schematics and easy to understand installation instructions are included with the American Autowire Power Plus 20 universal wiring kit.
American Auto Wire takes the hassle and concern out of wiring your vehicle, and this universal wiring kit is certainly no exception.
The company removes your hassle by offering a assortment of wiring harness kits designed for your
specific project-street rod, custom, restoration, rodstoration modified restoration, or whatever.
American Auto Wire removes the worry by using high-quality materials that are made in the USA.
Carolina Classic Trucks offers the best selection of American Auto Wire Harness at the best prices.
Shop for your universal wiring kit today!
Free Shipping on all American Autowire Classic Update Wiring Harnesses!
This part is designed to fit the following vehicles.
Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are no reviews