Use this American Autowire kit to update your 1957 Chevy Passenger car. This kit is recommended for modernizing a 1957 Chevy Passenger car. This American AutoWire complete wiring kit (part 500434) for includes a new ATO Fusebox. The original switch connector bodies are exclusive to American AutoWire. Read more about this 1957 Chevy Passenger American Autowire kit. Carolina Classic Trucks is a preferred authorized dealer of American AutoWire Wiring Harnessess and Wiring Products.
1957 Chevrolet Passenger
Classic Update Series Complete Wiring Harness Kit
- Original headlight bucket grommets, parking light
weatherproof boot, tube assemblies, and light sockets are included. Extra long
leads are supplied for custom routing.
- Accessory disconnect provided for connections to power
windows, power seats, cruise control, fuel pump, power door locks, extra radio
(CB), or optional power accessory.
- New floor dimmer switch is provided. Wire length and
connection accommodate original floor mounted dimmer switch.
- Standard turn signal flasher, hazard flasher, and horn
relay mounted on fuse panel.
- Fuse box and custom mounting plate are designed for
bolt-on, under dash installation. All required hardware supplied.
- Steering column connectors will plug directly into most
aftermarket steering columns as well as 1969 and later GM columns which
utilize stock GM turn signal switches. The original column can also be wired
by using the supplied mating connector and terminals.
- Heater control panel lighting, power, and blower motor
leads are included for original style heaters as well as aftermarket heat and
- Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a "cluster
harness disconnect" system for easy service and assembly. All original
terminals, connectors, and light sockets are also supplied for original
- Replacement headlight switch with internal circuit
breaker, retention collar nut, adjustable length shaft, custom knob, extra
connectors, and instructions are included.
- Original design rear body weatherproof boot and tube
assemblies and original design light sockets make attachment to original or
reproduction tail light assemblies an easy plug-in.
- Rear body harness assembly is designed to plug into the
main harness in the original under dash position utilizing existing retention
clips. License plate connectors and terminals included. Fuel tank sender wire
and terminal included. Special terminals included for original.
- New ignition switch is included with indexed connector.
Additional connectors and instructions are provided to use the original 1957
ignition switches, original style door jamb switches, and overhead dome light.
- Front lighting includes extra long leads for special
routing when custom under hood appearance is desired. All headlight, park
light, and directional light connectors and terminals are provided, as well as
a switched trigger wire for electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC).
- Engine wiring includes connectors for points type and
HEI distributors. Power and tach connectors supplied for GM HEI distributors.
Alternator connectors are supplied for GM "SI" series internal regulator and
"one wire" alternators.
- Engine wiring includes starter and gauge sender leads
for water temp, oil pressure, and tach. Heavy 8 gauge alternator leads are
supplied. Power circuits are fusible link protected.
- Color schematics and easy to understand installation
Please note: Classic Update Kits do not support Ammeters
If you donít see the American AutoWire wiring kit you are searching for, call or email us, chances are we have it in stock.
Guaranteed lowest prices and friendly customer service.
Free Ground Shipping (48
contiguous states) on all American Autowire Classic Update Kits.
This part is designed to fit the following vehicles.
Chevy - Classic - 1957
Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are no reviews