Free Shipping on Beans Sump!
If the time has come to replace the fuel tank sump in your truck, the Beans Diesel Performance Fuel Tank Sump is among the best on the market. Because of its quick installation it is a smooth and easy alternative to many other options out there.
It only requires a single hold and bolt and no tank drop to install, and combined with its efficient use of all fuel in a tank, it is a perfect fit for today's higher flow lift pump systems.
Benefits of the Beans Diesel Performance Fuel Tank Sump
Additional benefits of the Beans system include:
- Reduced sediment in the fuel system because of stand pipe placement
- Drain plug placement makes future draining and servicing more accessible
- 5-minute installation thanks to single bolt design - this also reduces the risk of leaks
- Installation kit comes with the tool needed to create the only hole needed during installation
- No tank drop required as the inner ring is designed to go through the 3" hole
- O-ring constructed from Viton, impervious to diesel fuel and maintains seal.
- Single piece machined billet design for extremely strong and reliable construction
Because of all of these benefits and the fact that the Beans sump system can be installed on any fuel tank with a 4" or larger flat area, it is a good fit for a number of trucks on the market.
Choosing Your Beans Diesel Performance sump
If you're looking for a new fuel tank sump for your diesel truck, consider the Beans sump model. It is flexible, easy to install, and designed to reduce maintenance and improve performance. If you have questions or would like to ensure this will work well for your truck, contact us and ask to speak with one of our service staff professionals.
Beans Diesel brings you the easiest and quickest installing fuel tank sump kit on the market.
ONE HOLE, ONE BOLT, NO TANK DROP!
- Uses all available fuel from the tank. No
issues with sucking air when below 1/4 tank. Perfect for use with today's
high flow lift pump systems. (Airdog, FASS, etc)
- Stand pipe cut into the inside of the sump to
reduce the amount of sediments that get to your filter system.
- Drain Plug for future tank servicing or
- Single bolt design that allows for 5 minute
install as well as less chances for leaks that other tanks sumps may have when
using multiple bolts drilled into the tank.
- Stainless Steel hardware and Brass 1/2" Pushlock
- Comes with 3" hole saw to make the only hole
needed in your tank for install.
- Inner ring designed to go through the 3" hole
so tank does not need to be dropped.
- Viton O-ring for sealing that is impervious to
- Super strong 1 piece machined billet design.
- Can be installed on any fuel tank with an
available 4" diameter flat area