14-16 Tundra Standard Short Bed 6.5'ft HardFold Trifold Bed Cover (***also includes 42-599 utility track kit) (includes Sure Seal tailgate seal, TonnoTorch LED bed light, ProClean vinyl cleaner, and PVC non-slip truck work gloves)
Designed to provide the highest level of security with an easy installation and flexible assembly, the TonnoPro HardFold is a perfect fit for a number of applications. With an aluminum underbody and marine-grade vinyl cover, the HardFold is as tough as you could need for all of your most intensive hauling applications.
The cover comes preassembled which means there is no drilling required during assembly and it can be attached to your truck in less than 10 minutes, quick to use and even quicker to store when not in use. The EZ lock handle system allows you to quickly unclamp and fold the system when not needed in full or when accessing the bed, and the there is an easy to use nylon strapping system for open loads.
Designed using TonnoPro's patent-pending methods to work well in all weather conditions - whether snowing, hailing, or raining, the HardFold is resilient to both extreme conditions and scuffing and denting. Because of the low profile it offers and the importance of design in the engineering process, the HardFold looks good and works great, all at a highly competitive price compared to other covers in the industry.
Additional benefits include:
- An even distribution weight rating of up to 350lbs.
- Can be installed in less than 10 minutes and removed in less than 3 minutes.
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Offers a scuff resistant 6063 aluminum sub panel design
- Marine grade black vinyl material is tear resistant and double sided to ensure maximum durability when in use
- The EZ clamp system will easily secure the cover and ensure perfect security when in use
- Designed to work with a range of vehicles from Ford, Chevy, Dodge, GMC, Nissan and Toyota
If you are looking for a new truck cover that meets all of your diverse needs, the TonnoPro HardFold is a perfect fit.