Built For Recovery: Smittybilt XRC Winches utilize a Series Wound 6.6 HP Motor in addition to a cable line made from tough steel wire rope. The XRC Comp series features a durable synthetic rope that give it lightweight pulling strength.
High-Quality Components: Winch includes a forged steel tow hook, four-way roller fairlead, heavy-duty winch controller and a versatile solenoid box that can be mounted in multiple positions with sliding ring gear mounting clutch.
Superior, Eye Catching Design: Smittybilt XRC Winches are constructed with stainless steel hardware and feature oversized aluminum crossbars. They have a 10 by 4.5-inch bolt pattern, IP67 waterproof rating and are also covered with a textured, matte black coating that can stand up to the elements and resist damage from UV rays.
Winch dimensions: 22.3” L x 5.4” W x 9.4” H
Product Weight: 78 lbs.
Weight capacity: 9,500 lbs.
Cable type – 93.5” diameter, Wire rope
Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Dual-stage, powder coated products carry a 5-year or 100,000 mile warrany, whichever comes first.
- Waterproof: IP67 Rating.
- Rated line Pull (single): 9,500Lbs (4,309kgs).
- Motor: 6.6hp Series Wound.
- Control switch: Remote Switch, 12' (3.7m) lead.
- Gear Train: 3-Stage Planetary.
- Gear Ratio: 161.28:1.
- Clutch: Sliding Ring Gear.
- Brake: Automatic In-Drum.
- Drum size: Diameter 2.5" (63.5mm).
- Length: 10.0" (254mm).
- Recommended Battery: 650CCA Minimum for Winching.
- Battery leads: 22mm2, 72"(1.83m).
- Finish: Textured Black.
- Weight: 78.0 lbs (35.0 k).
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10.0 " x 4.5 ".
- Overall Dimensions: 20.88" (L) x 6.3" (W) x 7.4" (H).
- Cable size: 94' Length 5/16" Diameter.
- Mechanical Warranty: Lifetime Warranty.
- Electrical Warranty: 3-Year Warranty.
Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are no reviews