48" Hi-Lift Cast And Steel Jack
Hi-Lift Jack Specifications:
* Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)
* 4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
* Tested capacity 7,000 lbs.
* Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
* Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
* Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.
Hi-Lift Jack Features:
* Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
* Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
* For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
* 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
* Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
* Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
* 28 square inch base plate.
Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are no reviews